– Don’t fear rejection, it happens to everyone.
– Don’t message someone on an online dating website for more than a week without setting up a date. If not, the person may actually be in a relationship and unavailable, or they may be lying about who they really are.
– Evaluate what users have invested in their profile. A profile with little text shows the user isn’t putting as much effort into their dating life while a profile with a lot of information may be off-putting.
– Don’t put too much pressure on finding ‘the one.’ Instead, enjoy your relationship’s pace and let if flow naturally. Learn from your relationships and gain experience.
– Market yourself both online and offline. Online, choose the right pictures to show, and away from the Internet, be presentable and approachable.
Source: Suzie A., local dating consultant